There have been numerous cryptocurrencies that have been introduced. But as the pioneer, bitcoin still holds a special place among the crypto traders. This is one of the coins that has seen a substantial amount of growth in the past. Given the steady track record and the ease of finding it this coin continues to be popular among the first time cryptocurrency investors. There are ready to use trading bots like Bitcoin Code which save a lot of time for the investors. The investors could choose from a variety of membership plans based on the features required. Bitcoins can be used not just for trading but also to make online purchases. Given the convenience of cryptocurrency based payments, there are many businesses that now accept payments via cryptocurrencies. So if you plan to buy bitcoins in a bulk so that you could use them for trading and for transactions then here are a few tips to find the right source:
- Transparency of the exchange
Choose an exchange that is clear of hidden terms and conditions. Look for what the actual users have to talk about the exchange. Choose one that is equipped with a good customer support as well.
- The reputation of the exchange
Look for the reputation of the exchange. The fame and name it has earned would be based on the order book volume, the rates imposed and the processing times involved. The country where the exchange is situated is another factor to consider. This would determine the rules to abide by and the regulations based on the details that the investor has to furnish to make the trade happen.
- Security of the chosen exchange
Look for the security measures imposed. Is the exchange based on a secure server? Are there stringent authentication processes involved to access your accounts? The security of the exchange would determine how safe your bitcoins are. No matter how secure the exchange is, it is a good idea to invest in a bitcoin wallet.
After weighing all of the above factors it would be a good idea to look for scams involving bitcoins. There have been scams based on bitcoin exchanges, those based on trading bots and lots more. Besides the common types of scams, there have been technical glitches that have resulted in losses as well. The more you expand your knowledge about the limitations in crypto trading the better would you be at overcoming them?
Saving is an important part of managing your personal finance. But there is one other thing that matters even more and that is an investment. Investments are of many types based on the liquidity, tenure, returns, tax benefits, level of expertise required and the control you have on your funds. There is one type of investment that is known to have an upper hand when it comes to liquidity and larger returns and that is trading. From a time where trading was feared by many, we have come to a stage where almost every investor has invested a portion of his capital in trading. Crypto trading, in particular, is known to be a very popular one these days. When you choose an automated crypto trading tool like Crypto CFD Trader you get the benefit of being able to gain impressive profits even without an in-depth knowledge about crypto trading. Whether you pick a crypto trading bot or whether you trade directly you should be warned about the many scams in the market. There have also been cases where coins that actually do not exist have been created by fraudulent groups on the internet. So here are some ways to identify scams when you pick a coin:
- You cannot trace the people behind the project
The team that is behind the coin would be a good place to start your research. If you are not able to find relevant information about the team or the person behind the whole project it would be a good idea to stay out of it. If it is a genuine coin you would be able to find information about the founder or the founding teams on the website or other sources on the internet. And you would also be able to verify the background of the founding members from most social media sites.
- Lack of transparency in the website or in the Whitepaper
The Whitepaper should talk about the process and the objectives. If there are too many gaps when you are looking for information it might perhaps indicate a possible scam ahead. Trusted coins are very transparent in their websites and Whitepaper.
- It is difficult to find the coin in trusted exchanges
If none of the trusted exchanges, seem to have listed the coin then chances are that it is not a coin to bet on. Reliable coins that have shown a significant growth are the ones that are seen on the popular exchanges.
Crypto trading can be easy to understand if you get to the very basics. You would need a reliable source of information to get your fundamentals right. In cryptocurrency trading, there have been numerous instances of scams leading to some major losses for the investors. The loss for an investor is not just a matter of minor financial losses but also a major demotivation. Scams of larger magnitude also lead to a generalized misconception about the topic itself. This is what happened with crypto trading as well. The many scams led to huge losses and this increased the skepticism of traders in considering cryptocurrency as a good bet for investment. But then the trusted exchanges, increase in the awareness and the regulations imposed on crypto trading in several parts of the world changed the scenario altogether. Now there are many who actually believe in the validity of crypto trading and reap the profits it yields. That being said if you are looking to invest in crypto trading here are the major types of scams to look out for:
- Notorious exchanges
The biggest type of scam is the one that involves a fraud exchange. That is why most experienced traders tell you that if you pick the right exchange half of your work is done. There are exchanges that have been known to vanish in no time leaving no place for the investors to track their money.
- Unrealistic trading bots
Trading bots are such wonderful creations. There are numerous trading bots like Bitcoin Trader which are known to help even the first time investors to make decent profits. But the real trouble is with the bots that feed you with unrealistic hopes. Trading bots would be influenced by the market risks as well, very much like the traders themselves. There are bots that have made promises of making investors millionaires within days and then have turned out to be huge scams.
- Ponzi schemes
FOMO or the fear of missing out is gripping the current generation. So there are many that jump to try out every new trend without knowing what they are in for. Making use of this ignorance and enthusiasm there are many groups that have created a non-existing company or coin and have fooled millions of people. So when you choose a currency or an ICO, it is important to do a research on the team behind the token.
Cryptocurrencies had grown to become one of the most popular instruments of trading. Unlike stocks, cryptocurrencies could also be used for financial transactions and they can act as a good source of online wealth. If you strike the right chord, buy the right currencies at the right time then this also makes a great retirement investment. There are thus many angles to cryptocurrencies. If you plan to invest in crypto trading then know that there are many trading bots like Crypto Code to your rescue. So you would be able to trade without even knowing how the crypto market works and without knowing how to perform a technical analysis of the picked currencies. It is essential however to know what trading bots really are and how they work. This would be a good place to start if you want nothing but the most reliable trading platforms from the pool of bots in the market.
Crypto bots – the ultimate automation tools
The essence of building a bot for any industry is to incorporate a level of automation in certain areas. The purpose of building crypto trading bots was also the same. There are many traders who are interested in crypto trading. But not all of them find the time to sit and study the market and its every movement. Unless you have all the important details it gets a little difficult to make accurate predictions. So people started working on tools that could help with the computation part in trading. This involves plotting the graphs based on crucial parameters and then identifying important points on the graph. Bots for crypto trading were algorithms initially built to do precisely that.
Crypto bots – a boon for the beginners – the evolved version
With automation, a little bit of intelligence was added by some developers. With traditional trading bots, the decisions were based on predefined rules. There was a standard dataset being used in order to help the bot learn. What if the algorithm could not just generate results but also create datasets for learning and evolving? After all, that is how an actual trader operates. This was the idea behind the birth of self-learning bots. So growing beyond automation the bots were upgraded with a bit of intelligence so that they could continuously extract feedback. Feedback involves comparison of the predicted market results with the actual results in the market. Then the strategy would be modified by choosing the best technical indicators.
With the basic knowledge in trading one can understand how a particular trade can go, however, if it is a game of skill then there begins the journey of how to equip oneself with all the tricks of the trade and be successful. Unlike other trading options Trading in Binaries though are like tossing the coin up as there are only two possibilities, a winsome or lose all strategy, there is no other way of making good the loss expected for another positive trade
Trading with binary option is not just like gambling which may relate to, as it is also monitored by regulatory bodies which are trying to bring the entire online trading platforms to be regulated more stringently. With two alternatives of either earn ROI or lose the amount invested, with the inherent risk factor, there are many winning trades which happen every single minute if the strategy and signals are used correctly to execute the trade.
- The requirement of financials, ratio analysis though do not matter in this type of trading, however
- Risk spreads, on the above volume analysis and other simpler trends, are very useful for the brokers to quickly assess the trade signals and place the trades.
- the class of assets to be traded is also important as there cannot be a pairing between two different classes of assets
- lot of information is available on the internet as well as there are books which give out strategic views of how to invest be successful in binaries which are useful for traders
- the factors impacting the underlying asset prices are to be studied and their impact on the profitability ultimately is necessary to stay adrift in the volatile market conditions keeping aside the emotional quotients
As individual investors who trade in the binaries in the market, tend to affect the pricing of the instruments in the market, hence it is more of knowledge, skills to predict the movements based on experience and keen interest, unlike gambling which is a game of chance and luck, loosely associated with binary option trading. There is a lot of studies, research and many years of trials and experimentation make the trading on Semantic Investment App which is being used by users on the go. The binaries markets have their separate markets where the pricing is determined based on the traded instruments and are high on giving profit being an industry parallel to the traditional markets.
Binary option trading platforms have mushroomed in every corner of the search engine on the internet, however, are they genuinely helping the new investor folks to dish out successful and profitable trades’ remains a question to be answered. Well, the rule goes like there are platforms which offer only trading in only a few class of assets which is ideal for new investors, and then there are other software platforms which are free to be used which trade in various assets class.
Considering how the trade signals are provided, the trades are placed, collective information on the markets along with technical analysis tools of cryptocurrency, binary, forex all these market volumes, options are consolidated and help the broker to forecast the correct time and price of a particular stock, asset, currency and gain advantage over other traders, though the trade signals do not guarantee absolutely perfect strike all the times, and gain profits, but when combined with a good strategy, analysis the result is profitable.
Choosing the right signals:
- the price and time interval is very important when it comes to trading on any particular class of asset, currency as the pricing fluctuations happen every single minute or sometimes over a day depending upon the traded instrument
- also, it is prudent to choose the instrument to be traded, as commodities, Indices, stock, currency
- the complete summary which the trade signals give are important for the trader to understand, and execute the trade in a strategic manner
New software platforms like Olymp Trade have emerged which is good; however, there are old players in the market who have revamped and made a comeback with new ways to lure the investors in their honey traps, which users have to be cautious once they register to the trading platforms. Another way to find the scam software is the very appearance, the promise of a very high winning probability, huge profits, and services which they claim to provide but which is not provided, the demo sessions are often provided free of cost for a limited period which if not provided, is an indicator that the software could be a scam and the users could lose out their deposit amounts. The brokers who are listed in the list provided in the software have to be genuine and not biased which is important as incorrect signals provided could cause a potential loss for a client who otherwise would have a stood to gain.
Trading with just an internet connection and a smartphone has made it possible to feel the thrill of trading in binary options easier and simpler than never before. Making the users experience trading with the app version to trade in binaries another icing in the cake as the creator wants users to make profits with every single trade within no time.
With so many websites offering online trading to the users, it is a challenging task for the users to connect with the software which is not a scam but tries to at least do a 50 % of what is promised in the endless marketing by the creators and testimonials and reviews which can be skeptically trusted. As users there are many options available which were not the case was a year ago, it was only in recent times that investors, traders have:
- online trading in binary option trading
- manual trade execution in the software
- auto trade execution options offered by many of the web-based software, with parameters specified
- robot trading, where all the trading takes places by a robot which imitates the trade signals picked up by the online brokers and executes them with great speed and accuracy
- the recent app version which is very suitable to be downloaded in the smartphones, and can be used to perform the trading activities round the clock across various exchanges
With brokers also aligning themselves more into online trading modes, there is yet a word of caution when it is found that there are a lot of scams which are plenty in this trade, and most of them target the new and inexperienced investors who through deposit the minimal amount but have great difficulty in regaining the deposit amount./most of the experts’ advice to avoid good money to be invested to get the bad money, as the deposits and margin amounts disappear from the face of the earth in no time.
Using the Blazing Trader app version to understand the markets and execute trades could be riskier when it comes to trading via the home computer, where the screen space is large to accommodate huge data, information; trend charts. Using the robot to execute the trades is an option which could be easier as all the self-study will not happen and the auto trades take place picking the trade signals; however some amount of monitoring is required when negative market conditions prevail, and the parameters have to be adjusted to set risk limits.
The digital currency has taken the interest of many who want to have easy financial access to the markets, but have limited knowledge about the fluctuating and highly dynamic crypto markets which trade on the cryptocurrencies widely across the world. The financial independence to make a good return with minimum investment has drawn many experienced and fresh investors who are looking to make a consistent income flow when the crypto tide is high and is washing ashore the traditional money markets.
Sometimes a Bitcoin Trader misinterpret the trade signals and end up having a shift in the client base, and avoiding these simple do not entertain can help in to understand the markets better and trade in a prudent manner.
- setting a goal for the limit up to which the losses can be cut and profit can be maintained working toward the goal, helping the traders stay grounded during extreme market volatility, which is important for trading in crypto exchange markets
- the very nature of the crypto, as well as financial markets, are very unpredictable at times, hence the ability to bear the loss incurred is essential to stay, the mindset of every trader should be planned enough to invest only an amount to the extent which one can bear the losses given the nature of trade, and probability to sustain losses
- understanding the trends, charts, spreads is important for new as well as the experienced traders as technical knowledge is important to strategize and plan the goals to get a positive outcomes on the trades to be executed, basic financial terms like the opening, closing prices which are depicted in form of candlesticks show what the prices of the cryptocurrencies have done at each interval of time,
- liquidating the position based on the losses to be incurred beyond a certain value is putting a stop loss, which should not be rather too low which increases the position of closing out very quickly even due do a minor fluctuation in the prices
- borrowing an asset with a hope that it will appreciate in the very near future may to go long or short based on how much is left to cover the expenses and also cover the investment made is leveraging the position, which is automatically calculated by the trading platform, and shows the profit margin or the loss which could be reached shortly, as new traders it is better to close out on unprofitable positions within the day close and avoid interest payment.
Trading in different cryptocurrencies is at an all-time high in recent times, thanks to the technology, the performance of the cryptocurrencies, assets across exchanges which are exclusively handling the trading offering many features and advantages:
- safe and secure transactions
- decentralized without many regulations to adhere to
- providing great income enhancing solutions
- association of many top brokers with online software trade platforms
- digital wallet based transfer of coins, without the time-consuming banking operation
- trading is done irrespective of any geographical location
Having the concepts clear on how the crypto exchanges work, gives an added advantage for the broker to be placing winning trades for the client and enhance their income flow, along with good customer base and reviews. However there poses a challenge for all with lot of scams, where clients tend to invest heavily and lose out their entire investment, it is always advisable for clients to first read the reviews, invest small amounts, study how the live trading works via demo sessions which are offered by trading platforms like Crypto Code for a small fees, or most of the time free of cost for a particular period, understand the basics in case of new investors who have very limited knowledge about the exchange markets.
How to choose a good Crypto Broker
- there are many websites which have their top brokers listed in their trading platform who offer their services, the reviews about their winning trades, profile and their own capital base can be read before choosing them for trading online
- most of the brokers hold a license to trade, hence it is safe to choose them for trading on client behalf without having the fear of being defrauded
- the fees, commission charged by the brokers is usually based on the number transactions, or a fixed amount for a set of trades executed, or sometimes they charge a flat fee on a monthly, quarterly or annual tie-up
- their insights on everyday market movements, trend analysis which is helpful for the clients to understand in a simple manner how the market performance is, goes a long way in building a good client relationship, where the portfolio can grow based on how well the brokers give a good ROI
- addressing the queries of the trader, clients promptly is another important part for the clients to trade with a particular broker, based on their consistent advise on the markets.
A Review of Steve Kimock’s “Last Danger of Frost”. Kimock’s Acoustic Projection.
Steve Kimock’s antithetical album “Last Danger of Frost,” due to be released on March 18th, is a marvel to behold. The Jazz innovator Duke Ellington once said “If it sounds good, it is good” and if that timeless observation holds true today, “Last Danger of Frost” is truly miraculous. The music is remarkable in every conceivable way, as I openly wept on several occasions while listening to this crowning achievement. It literally drips with brilliance, and while I don’t subscribe to divinest theories, perceptive listeners can literally peer into Kimock’s musical soul. After I grasped the music the first time I felt like I understood this artist to a greater extent. It manages to be his most personal and honest album to date, yet Kimock does not utter a word, he simply doesn’t have to.
It is this very type of album that is facing extinction in today’s ever increasingly complicated musical landscape. Record companies and musicians alike can no longer spend the time or money creating a timeless piece of music only to watch idly by while losing money for their efforts as we all rip it off the web. In an attempt to turn the enemy to the industry that the web has become into an asset, a kickstart program offering Olympian awards for large donations was used to help assist in funding this release. It’s plainly obvious from the first track, “Music Tells a Story, Part 1. The Old Man” that this was a labor of love and something Kimock was destined and determined to achieve. This album highlight’s Kimock’s guitar skills which, in this writer’s opinion, are technically superior to the vast majority of musicians playing today; but more importantly to his loyal fan-base, so is his heart. At last, the stars and planets have aligned and his magic has spilled out to be captured on a studio album.
The wonderment that is “Last Danger of Frost” is an illustration of Kimock’s obedience to his craft. In layman’s terms, it is a musical masterpiece. The formula is as simplistic as it is revolutionary. Kimock plays acoustic guitar exclusively over the entirety of this musical journey while computer generated effects, soundscapes, and background chatter accompany this heart wrenching music as it transports the listener to an assortment of locales and time periods. Steve managed to record these constructs in an album using the oldest form of communication — music. In one of the diminutive tracks on this album, ”The Artist Dies and Goes to Hell,” only a lonely flamenco style guitar is heard crying in the distance as the beauty is drowned out by conversations and various sounds akin to a crowded cafe. Aside from one familiar track, “Tongue and Groove,” which receives a delicate facelift “Last Danger of Frost” is comprised of all new material that was recorded in Kimock’s century-old Pennsylvania barn last winter. Astonishingly, the entire record was made singularly, by this once in a generation musician. Kimock’s chef-d’oeuvre will be available March 18th in a variety of packages. An ambitious tour begins in just a few short days from now. I am personally anxious to hear how this material gets fleshed out in a live setting. Steve Kimock’s “Last Danger of Frost” is a musical achievement, a jaunt so awe-inspiring it should require a warning label.
Words: Kevin Long
Editor: Rob Frey
For exclusive experiences and tour dates visit Kimock.com