Tuesday, July 12
CATSKILL CHILL MUSIC FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES VIP PACKAGES WITH POOL/JACUZZI ACCESS, PRIVATE PERFORMANCES, PRE-PARTY ACCESS AND MORE...
CATSKILL CHILL MUSIC FESTIVAL
ANNOUNCES VIP PACKAGES WITH POOL/JACUZZI ACCESS, PRIVATE PERFORMANCES, PRE-PARTY ACCESS AND MORE
The seventh annual Catskill Chill Music Festival taking place September 23rd – 25th, 2016 at New Minglewood, a private summer camp in Lakewood, PA, has announced details for the VIP Packages, going on sale Wednesday, July 13 at 1PM EST.
The 2016 VIP package includes all the amenities of last year along with exclusive use of an indoor/outdoor VIP and Artist swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and intimate VIP BBQ sets with private performances by Eric Krasno Band and Michelangelo’s Sunday Sauce featuring Nick Cassarino, Roosevelt Collier, Steve Molitz, Nate Edgar and Michelangelo Carubba. It also includes access to the onsite pre-party on Thursday, September 22nd featuring two sets of Twiddle, and several other performers.
This year’s VIP Package includes:
· Exclusive Viewing Area at the Main Stage, featuring Private VIP cash bar with discounted beverages
· Exclusive Main Stage Chill Tent with seating options and complimentary snacks, located adjacent to the VIP Main Stage Viewing Area
· Private VIP daytime BBQ on Saturday, September 24th, with a performance by Eric Krasno Band
· Private VIP daytime BBQ on Sunday September 25th with a performance by Michelangelo’s Sunday Sauce featuring Nick Cassarino, Roosevelt Collier, Steve Molitz, Nate Edgar and Michelangelo Carubba
· Exclusive use of indoor/outdoor VIP/Artist swimming pools and Jacuzzi from 10 AM to 4 PM Friday-Sunday
· Thursday Pre-Party Included, featuring two sets of Twiddle
· VIP Lounge Cabin, conveniently located near VIP camping and the Main Stage, featuring an air-conditioned lounge space. This is the perfect place for VIP’s to sit back and Chill!
· VIP only bathrooms with showers, located within the VIP Lounge Cabin
· VIP Parking in the nearest lot to the Main Stage, adjacent to the VIP Camping area
· Close to Car VIP Camping, adjacent to the Main Stage
· Swift VIP Festival Entrance
· Golf cart move in/move out escort service to whisk you and your gear to your campsite or cabin upon arrival on Thursday (1:00 PM to Midnight) and Friday (9:00 AM to Midnight), and for your departure on Monday (8:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
· 2016 Catskill Chill Commemorative T-Shirt
· 2016 Catskill Chill Commemorative Poster
· 2016 Catskill Chill Commemorative VIP Laminate
One of the defining characteristics of Catskill Chill is its unique setting. Hosted at New Minglewood, a private summer camp in Lakewood, PA, the venue has cabins for rent, paved pathways throughout, a beautiful lakefront, covered stage facilities, free parking, and free camping. Additional highlights of New Minglewood include indoor movie theaters, indoor and outdoor spaces for yoga, art, and wellness workshops, an easy-to-traverse campus, and “closer than ever” parking. While the “B Stage” and Club Chill will remain covered venues, this will mark the first year that the Chill will present an outdoor main stage for attendees to enjoy music in the open air, under the stars. The festival also offers a farmer’s market, craft and food vendors, a communal bonfire nightly, and an open mic.
GA weekend tickets are currently available at www.CatskillChill.com.
VIP upgrades goes on sale Wednesday, July 13 at 1PM EST.
Children under 12 are free, but must be accompanied by an adult.
Catskill Chill 2016 Lineup:
George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
Keller Williams’ Grateful Grass
Break Science Live Band and Duo Sets
Deep Banana Blackout
Rob Garza DJ Set
The Nth Power
The Main Squeeze
Pink Talking Fish
Pigeons Playing Ping Pong
Roosevelt Collier's NY Get Down
Tom Hamilton’s American Babies
The Heavy Pets Tribute to the ‘80s
Jen Durkin & The Business
Elise Testone's Zeppelin Tribute
The Magic Beans
Danny Mayer Trio
Beau Sasser's Escape Plan
Lespecial Primus Tribute
The Primate Fiasco
Hayley Jane and The Primates
West End Blend
Out of the Beardspace
Turbine plays Radio Dead
The Breakneck Boys
Dopakuaz Does Yacht Rock
Pink Talking Fu: Prince Bowie
PartiWerks = Particle + The Werks
Chillfam Allstars Michael Jackson Tribute
A conversation with Starfinder, Bear's grandson and the man behind preserving his family's Holy Grail of live music. Learn all the details how the first release came to be.... Doc & Merle Watson: Never the Same Way Once – Live at the Boarding House – May 1974. “A legend recording a legend,” Order your for just 80$ that's just 20 a CD.
A conversation with Starfinder, Bear's grandson and the man behind preserving his family's Holy Grail of live music. Learn all the d...