Top moments at Catskill Chill not necessarily in order~
- Umphrey's Mcgee 2011 - This was tops for several reasons. It was the first set I shot from the photo pit as a concert photographer, 2 insane sets of music, and the last show seen together with a very close friend.
- ShwiKus Plays P-Funk 2014 - I have known these guys since 2011, known about their talent since then but this set is when they upped their game, stepped out of a time machine with outfits making you believe it then gave us a set to remember.
- Turkuaz Sly & the Family Stone 2014 - This was the set that had Club Chill turning back into a vintage dance party.
- Twiddle 2013 - Best day starting set I've experienced at any festival.
- Z3 2013 - Ryan from ShwizZ joined for a guitar duel with Tim Palmeri that left the crowd's collective jaw on the floor.
- Meters 2013 - 13 year old at the time guitar prodigy Bobby Paltauf sits in with the Meters and shows the future of Rock is bright!
- Every moment spent with Chillfam all weekend! The people and venue make this festival what it is. They are a perfect match for each other and it only takes an hour or so to feel right at home. Hope to add you to the family in a couple weeks.
©Grateful Music LLC